Saturday 16 September 2017

Releasing my first single soon


Good morning friends.

Am glad to announce to you all that I will be releasing my first Single 'NOK (Next Of Kin)' on 20th September, 2017.
'Next Of Kin' is a song that tells about the story of a married soldier with kids. He wrote a letter to his pregnant wife before going for an urgent mission.

The first sentence in his letter his 'Eversince I joined the Armed Forces, I know my days are numbered'

As part of the letter, the soldier also said 'Knowing too well how to aim and Kill, I know I might be killed someday'


Summary of the song: 'NOK' is a story of a soldier who received an emergency call about an urgent mission. He left for the mission dropping a letter for his wife as she was still sleeping. In the letter, he said 'I don't know if am gonna be back, that's why I left you unawake'.

I will be happy to see you guys here on 20th September, 2017 (when I will release the track).

kindly follow me on social medias @crackerlords
Instagram: @crackerlords
Twitter: @crackerlords
Facebook page: @crackerlords
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment